Thursday, October 30, 2008

Epic Ride - Back Home


Free, personalized travel maps at mytriplogs.com




I'm back from my 4,400 mile motorcycle trip to Arizona. We (Thomas Case and I) were on the road 16 days. Thomas had a few minor problems with his custom chopper, but my Bonneville ran like a champ! We had a great trip. Highlights were the Grand Canyon, the Cross of Texas, the Gila National Forest (NM), Biker Sunday at Naco Baptist Church (AZ), supper in old Mexico, and the CMA's Changing of the Colors rally. I've been back for 10 days, but I came home to some problems with my PC and am just now getting back online. I think I have all the bugs worked out now. Thanks to all who prayed for a safe trip. It was a blessing.

1 comment:

Bill Reinicke said...

That cross in Groom Texas is bigger than life. I love the bronze stations of the cross around it. You were in my back yard there when you were in the Gila.